Let Kristen Feola help you train your body and soul!
True fitness is more than physical. Kristen Feola, as a former personal trainer, has coached men and women for years on the importance of regular exercise and nutritious eating. But even though Kristen is committed to helping others improve their physical fitness, there’s something she’s even more passionate about.
“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come” (1 Tim. 4:8 NLT).
Kristen Feola can help you build strength in both areas of your life.
Her newest book, Spiritually Strong: The Ultimate 6-Week Guide to Building Your Body and Soul, teaches you how to:
- Study the Bible and understand what God is saying to you.
- Pray with power.
- Incorporate periodic fasting into your life.
- Honor God with your body through nutritious eating and exercise.
- Practice good stewardship of the resources God has given you.
- Serve others in humility as an outward demonstration of God’s love.
Kristen also provides a variety of other resources, such as:
- Exercise instruction videos
- Her book, The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast
- Ultimate Daniel Fast website
- Free resources page
God wants you to experience an abundant, joy-filled life through daily, practical steps of obedience, so you can:
“Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power” (Eph. 6:10 NLT)
If you want become more fit this year, now is the time to take action!
“Spiritually Strong” by Kristen Feola – Official Book Trailer
Visit Kristen’s Ultimate Daniel Fast website for recipe ideas.
Browse Kristen’s free cooking instruction videos.